11/4/08

Do you need ideas?

This is not something I have tried yet. But, I so admire the talent it takes to put these flowers together. I think they are very pretty. This little flower basket belongs to a friend. I believe it was purchased at The Shell Net at Bailey's Shopping Center, which is not in business anymore. Bailey's Hardware now carries some of the same items.

There are also similar crafts made by Sanibel Shell Crafters. They have their shell crafts on display at the Sanibel Community Center on Periwinkle and at the annual Shell Fair held in March. I believe the Community Center is open to visitors on Mondays from 10 - 2 in the North room. Phone # 239-472-2155.





2 comments:

Maria Verivaki said...

how pretty, a great idea to use those beautiful shells you collect

Kathi said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!
I just found your blog and I'm hooked!